Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friday Favorites

There are so many things that are my favorite at the moment, life in general is my favorite. Spending every day with my sons, having a awesome hubs, and taking every opportunity I can to love on my boys. One of my favorite purchases is my Ergo. I LOVE baby wearing I do it as often as possible, multiple times a week, sometimes multiple times a day. I have 5 different carriers/slings and out of all of them this is by far the most comfortable for me and baby. My previous post on Baby wearing tells all about the benefits, I would spend all day wearing if little little would go for it (Now that walking has commenced he is even wigglier) I would even strap on the 35+ pounds of Big little for a few hours (Ergo will hold him too) just for the closeness and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment