Thursday, April 26, 2012

Books!

As I type I am anxiously awaiting for my copy of "Simplicity Parenting" to arrive. A book on how less is more for your child, from enviorment to schedule.I have hit the point where I want to know about anything that coensides with Montessori philosophy, playful learning, and anything and everything that is good for our children. At the moment my amazon cart is waiting to be slowly emptied with these fantastic books. Some are about respecting your children more as human beings and less like inferiors, others are about allowing them to learn in their own way and their own pace no matter how unconventional (or irrational to the adult mind) I can't wait to read them all! I am especially excited for the yoga books since big little Loves to do yoga with me. I'll let you know how they turn out as I go!
Little Yoga
Creative Play







No comments:

Post a Comment